The USB over LAN server provides USB connectivity via an existing network. The device provides 4 USB ports that can be connected to any point within your home or business network. PCs on the network can then connect to the USB devices via a software driver which needs to be installed. The server includes built in drivers for USB memory sticks, USB disk drives, USB external hard drives and USB Scanners etc.
Connect up to 4 USB devices to the LAN server, connect the LAN server to a spare port on your network, the LAN server will use DHCP to get an IP address. Once connected load the supplied driver onto your PC and your PC will detect the IP address of the LAN server and allow connection to the remote USB devices connected to it.
- Supports full-duplex and half-duplex operation
- Suitable for most of popular USB devices (e.g. USB sticks, USB printers, USB Scanner, external hard disk drives etc.)
- Up to 4 Units can be daisy chained and connected to an Ethernet Hub at a time
- Small profile for convenient installation and to save space
- Supports Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP SP2 or SP3, Windows Vista SP1/SP2, Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- 4 Port USB Over LAN Server
- Driver CD
- 5V 1A PSU