The CT-499 ethernet cable tester can be used to check wiring pinouts on RJ45 patch cables, or for testing wall ports and patch panel wiring in structured buildings using the included remote unit.
Please note that this tester is only a continuity tester and does not test a cable or installation for speed, it is not recommend that either of the units are attached to a live network.
The product comes with local and remote unit, 9v battery and a carry case.
- Continuity tester for RJ45 (8P8C) UTP or STP Patch Cables
- Easy to read LED Display
- Supplied with Remote unit for testing installed wall ports
- Adjustable speed settings
- Maximum test length of up to 1000 ft (305 Metres)
- Supplied with 9 Volt Battery and carry case